Private Courses on Location By Request (12 min)
Alpine's Monthly ESC Programming:
Friday July 17 - TBD
Monday August 10 - Toronto, ON
Friday August 28 - Vancouver, BC
Monday September 21 - Saskatoon, SK
Monday October 26 - Ft. St. John, BC
Friday November 20 - Calgary, AB
Monday December 7 - Kelowna, BC
*Please do not book flights or hotels or any expenses that cannot be cancelled until course is confirmed.
James Kay, P.Eng, CPESC. CPSWQ brings almost 20 years of ESC expertise, and over 10 years of teaching & training.
Introduced to ESC with silt fence, sediment ponds, and gravel pads, it was through plans that did not achieve compliance that James learned the basics, fundamentals, best practices, and expert approaches to achieving compliance through practical and efficient Erosion & Sediment Control design and inspection.
James sought to understand: pursued his CPESC under Dr. David Walker, taught for VIU under Ed Van Osch, led PNW IECA w. Russ Paton, helped create ESCA BC and took courses under Jerry Fifield, Alex Zimmerman and Jennifer Hildebrand, helped create ESCA Canada, at the time licensed under EnviroCert International, and delivered CPESC Review Courses for a decade w. several great instructors, .
1. Introduction to Runoff, Erosion & Sediment Control
2. Field Experience: ESC Site Evaluation, Best Practice Selection, Installation Techniques & Oversight, Documentation & Inspection for Compliance
3. Designing Plans that Work
4. ESC Inspection Expectations & Techniques
5. ESC Master Class - Essentials, Innovations, Compliance, and Best Practices
All Courses Explore:
Erosion & Sediment Control Fundamentals
Canadian Rules & Regulations
Advances & Technology
12 Student Minimum